Fitness Studio exercise videos
Scoliosis pilates video workout
Open all pages about Fitness Studio exercise videos
Strength and resistance
Pilates and yoga
- Pilates Level 1 (Level: Beginner)
- Pyjama pilates (Level: Intermediate)
- Yoga with LJ (Level: Beginner)
- Bedtime meditation
- Pre- and postnatal yoga (Level: Beginner)
- Chair-based pilates (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with back pain (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with knee problems (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with arthritis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with scoliosis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with osteoporosis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with MS and fibromyalgia (Level: Beginner)
A pilates-inspired exercise class suitable for people with scoliosis.
This 32-minute class focuses on relieving tension and improving alignment and posture. You should have something comfortable to lie on, like a mat.
Regular pilates practice can help improve posture, muscle tone, balance and joint mobility, as well as relieve stress and tension.
These fitness videos have been created by InstructorLive and range from 10 to 45 minutes. Please note that these videos are recorded sessions of previously live webcasts.
If you have scoliosis, another health condition or you're recovering from an injury, speak to a GP before following these classes.
Page last reviewed: 06/08/2019
Next review due: 06/08/2022