Fitness Studio exercise videos
Pilates video for beginners
Open all pages about Fitness Studio exercise videos
Strength and resistance
Pilates and yoga
- Pilates Level 1 (Level: Beginner)
- Pyjama pilates (Level: Intermediate)
- Yoga with LJ (Level: Beginner)
- Bedtime meditation
- Pre- and postnatal yoga (Level: Beginner)
- Chair-based pilates (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with back pain (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with knee problems (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with arthritis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with scoliosis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with osteoporosis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with MS and fibromyalgia (Level: Beginner)
Pilates is a form of exercise that focuses on balance, posture, strength and flexibility. It's suitable for people of all ages and fitness levels.
You don't need to have done any pilates before to do this video, which lasts for 45 minutes.
An exercise mat would be useful if you have one. Wear comfortable, loose clothing.
These fitness videos have been created by InstructorLive and range from 10 to 45 minutes. Please note, these videos are recorded sessions of previously live webcasts.
Page last reviewed: 06/08/2019
Next review due: 06/08/2022