Fitness Studio exercise videos
Bedtime meditation video
Open all pages about Fitness Studio exercise videos
Strength and resistance
Pilates and yoga
- Pilates Level 1 (Level: Beginner)
- Pyjama pilates (Level: Intermediate)
- Yoga with LJ (Level: Beginner)
- Pre- and postnatal yoga (Level: Beginner)
- Chair-based pilates (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with back pain (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with knee problems (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with arthritis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with scoliosis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with osteoporosis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with MS and fibromyalgia (Level: Beginner)
Learning how to relax takes practice, but over time it can help release tension in your body, calm your mind and improve your mental wellbeing.
In this 30-minute video, instructor Beth's soothing words and relaxing moves help you leave the stresses and strains of the day behind and prepare for restful sleep.
Although this video is ideal at bedtime, you can follow it whenever you need to take time out to relax.
A blanket, some cushions and a mat for the warm-up are useful, but the most important thing is to be comfortable.
These fitness videos have been created by InstructorLive and range from 10 to 45 minutes. Please note that these videos are recorded sessions of previously live webcasts.
Page last reviewed: 06/08/2019
Next review due: 06/08/2022