Fitness Studio exercise videos
Body warm-up video
Open all pages about Fitness Studio exercise videos
Strength and resistance
Pilates and yoga
- Pilates Level 1 (Level: Beginner)
- Pyjama pilates (Level: Intermediate)
- Yoga with LJ (Level: Beginner)
- Bedtime meditation
- Pre- and postnatal yoga (Level: Beginner)
- Chair-based pilates (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with back pain (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with knee problems (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with arthritis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with scoliosis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with osteoporosis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with MS and fibromyalgia (Level: Beginner)
Warming up before you exercise can reduce your risk of injury. You can do this warm-up video on its own, or follow it before doing another video workout.
This 10-minute workout is suitable for all fitness levels. You may want to have some water and a towel handy.
These fitness videos have been created by InstructorLive and range from 10 to 45 minutes. Please note these videos are recorded sessions of previously live webcasts.
For a cool-down routine after your workout, try body cool-down.
Page last reviewed: 06/08/2019
Next review due: 06/08/2022