Health conditions and coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination
Links to information from charities that have worked with the NHS to produce advice about the coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine and certain health conditions.
The following charities have worked with the NHS to produce advice about the coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine and certain health conditions.
If you have a health condition that means you are eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine, or you are an adult carer, the NHS will contact you to arrange your vaccination appointment.
Arthritis and related conditions
- Diabetes UK: coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines and diabetes
- JDRF: COVID-19 information for people living with type 1 diabetes
- Kidney Care UK: COVID-19 guidance for patients with kidney disease
- Kidney Research UK: COVID-19 vaccines and kidney disease
- National Kidney Federation: COVID-19 – latest information and advice for patients
- British Lung Foundation: coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine – what people with lung conditions need to know