Fitness Studio exercise videos
Prenatal and postnatal yoga video
Open all pages about Fitness Studio exercise videos
Strength and resistance
Pilates and yoga
- Pilates Level 1 (Level: Beginner)
- Pyjama pilates (Level: Intermediate)
- Yoga with LJ (Level: Beginner)
- Bedtime meditation
- Pre- and postnatal yoga (Level: Beginner)
- Chair-based pilates (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with back pain (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with knee problems (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with arthritis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with scoliosis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with osteoporosis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with MS and fibromyalgia (Level: Beginner)
If you are pregnant or have recently given birth, gentle exercise can be helpful.
In this 45-minute video designed for beginners, instructor Hester will help you to tone, stretch and relax.
You will need 3 pillows or cushions, a mat to lie on, and a blanket or large towel.
These fitness videos have been created by InstructorLive and range from 10 to 45 minutes. Please note, these videos are recorded sessions of previously live webcasts.
If you like this class you may enjoy bedtime meditation.
Page last reviewed: 06/08/2019
Next review due: 06/08/2022