Fitness Studio exercise videos
Osteoporosis pilates video workout
Open all pages about Fitness Studio exercise videos
Strength and resistance
Pilates and yoga
- Pilates Level 1 (Level: Beginner)
- Pyjama pilates (Level: Intermediate)
- Yoga with LJ (Level: Beginner)
- Pre- and postnatal yoga (Level: Beginner)
- Chair-based pilates (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with back pain (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with knee problems (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with arthritis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with scoliosis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with osteoporosis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with MS and fibromyalgia (Level: Beginner)
Other fitness plans
A pilates-inspired workout suitable for people with osteoporosis.
This 27-minute class focuses on improving strength, flexibility and balance for better joint movement and to help prevent falls.
Doing pilates regularly can help to improve posture, muscle tone, balance and joint mobility, as well as relieve stress and tension.
These fitness videos have been created by InstructorLive and range from 10 to 45 minutes. Please note that these videos are recorded sessions of previously live webcasts.
If you have osteoporosis, another health condition or you're recovering from an injury, speak to a GP before following these classes.
Page last reviewed: 06/08/2019
Next review due: 06/08/2022