Skip to main contentSkip to main content


Where to get support

Open all pages about Autism
What is autism?
Signs of autism
Getting diagnosed
Autism and everyday life
Newly diagnosed: things to help
Easy read information and videos
Other conditions that affect autistic people

Page last reviewed: 18/04/2019
Next review due: 18/04/2022