Fitness Studio exercise videos
MS and fibromyalgia pilates video workout
Open all pages about Fitness Studio exercise videos
Strength and resistance
Pilates and yoga
- Pilates Level 1 (Level: Beginner)
- Pyjama pilates (Level: Intermediate)
- Yoga with LJ (Level: Beginner)
- Bedtime meditation
- Pre- and postnatal yoga (Level: Beginner)
- Chair-based pilates (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with back pain (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with knee problems (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with arthritis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with scoliosis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with osteoporosis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with MS and fibromyalgia (Level: Beginner)
About this video
A pilates-inspired workout suitable for people with:
This 30-minute class includes gentle strength and flexibility exercises to relieve tension in the body and improve mobility.
You may want to have a chair near you to help you lower yourself to the floor, and a mat to lie on.
Regular pilates practice can help with posture, muscle tone, balance and joint mobility, as well as relieve stress and tension.
These fitness videos have been created by InstructorLive and range from 10 to 45 minutes. Please note that these videos are recorded sessions of previously live webcasts.
If you have a health condition, including one of those listed here, or you're recovering from an injury, speak to a GP before following these classes.
Page last reviewed: 06/08/2019
Next review due: 06/08/2022