Fitness Studio exercise videos
Vinyasa flow yoga video
Open all pages about Fitness Studio exercise videos
Strength and resistance
Pilates and yoga
- Pilates Level 1 (Level: Beginner)
- Pyjama pilates (Level: Intermediate)
- Yoga with LJ (Level: Beginner)
- Bedtime meditation
- Pre- and postnatal yoga (Level: Beginner)
- Chair-based pilates (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with back pain (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with knee problems (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with arthritis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with scoliosis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with osteoporosis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with MS and fibromyalgia (Level: Beginner)
About this video
Yoga focuses on strength, flexibility and breathing to boost physical and mental wellbeing. There's some evidence that regular yoga practice helps people with high blood pressure, heart disease, aches and pains (including lower back pain), depression and stress.
This 45-minute video is suitable for all fitness levels. The instructor, LJ, uses the vinyasa flow style of yoga, which places strong emphasis on connecting the breath with the yoga poses. LJ describes this as "meditation in motion".
Ideally you should have a yoga mat or something similar to lie on, a towel, and some water to hand.
These fitness videos have been created by InstructorLive and range from 10 to 45 minutes. Please note, these videos are recorded sessions of previously live webcasts.
Page last reviewed: 06/08/2019
Next review due: 06/08/2022