Fitness Studio exercise videos
Pyjama pilates video workout
Open all pages about Fitness Studio exercise videos
Strength and resistance
Pilates and yoga
- Pilates Level 1 (Level: Beginner)
- Pyjama pilates (Level: Intermediate)
- Yoga with LJ (Level: Beginner)
- Bedtime meditation
- Pre- and postnatal yoga (Level: Beginner)
- Chair-based pilates (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with back pain (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with knee problems (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with arthritis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with scoliosis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with osteoporosis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with MS and fibromyalgia (Level: Beginner)
Pilates focuses on improving muscle-strength, flexibility and posture. More research is needed, but there is some evidence to suggest that pilates can be helpful for lower back pain.
Pyjama pilates is a 45-minute workout suitable for people with some basic experience of pilates.
These fitness videos have been created by InstructorLive and range from 10 to 45 minutes. Please note, these videos are recorded sessions of previously live webcasts.
Page last reviewed: 06/08/2019
Next review due: 06/08/2022