Fitness Studio exercise videos
Belly dancing exercise video
Open all pages about Fitness Studio exercise videos
Strength and resistance
Pilates and yoga
- Pilates Level 1 (Level: Beginner)
- Pyjama pilates (Level: Intermediate)
- Yoga with LJ (Level: Beginner)
- Bedtime meditation
- Pre- and postnatal yoga (Level: Beginner)
- Chair-based pilates (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with back pain (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with knee problems (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with arthritis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with scoliosis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with osteoporosis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with MS and fibromyalgia (Level: Beginner)
Are you ready to get those hips shaking? Belly dancing is a fun way to get fit, so give it a whirl with this exercise video for beginners.
As well as the physical benefits, the combination of music and exercise can help to lift your mood.
This 45-minute class gives you an aerobic workout and helps to improve your flexibility and core strength.
These fitness videos have been created by InstructorLive and range from 10 to 45 minutes. Please note that these videos are recorded sessions of previously live webcasts.
Page last reviewed: 06/08/2019
Next review due: 06/08/2022