Fitness Studio exercise videos
Open all pages about Fitness Studio exercise videos
Strength and resistance
Pilates and yoga
- Pilates Level 1 (Level: Beginner)
- Pyjama pilates (Level: Intermediate)
- Yoga with LJ (Level: Beginner)
- Bedtime meditation
- Pre- and postnatal yoga (Level: Beginner)
- Chair-based pilates (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with back pain (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with knee problems (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with arthritis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with scoliosis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with osteoporosis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with MS and fibromyalgia (Level: Beginner)
About this video
Stretching is important after exercise, to help you cool down gradually, improve your flexibility and prevent injury.
You can use this cool-down video as a class on its own, or follow it after you have done another type of video workout (check out the blue menu tabs on this page for more options).
This cool-down routine takes 10 minutes and is suitable for all fitness levels. You may want to have some water and a towel to hand.
These fitness videos have been created by InstructorLive and range from 10 to 45 minutes. Please note that these videos are recorded sessions of previously live webcasts.
Page last reviewed: 06/08/2019
Next review due: 06/08/2022