- Liver cancer is a cancer that's found anywhere in the liver.
- The liver is a large organ at the top right side of your tummy.
- It helps you digest your food and removes toxins.
- Liver cancer can sometimes start in your liver (primary) or spread from another organ (secondary).
- Liver cancer may not have any symptoms, or they may be hard to spot.
- It's important to get any symptoms of liver cancer checked as soon as possible.
- Being found late makes liver cancer harder to treat.
- How serious liver cancer is and what treatment you might have depends on where it is in the liver, how big it is, if it has spread, if it's primary or secondary and your general health.
Get advice about coronavirus and liver cancer: