Fitness Studio exercise videos
Waist workout video
Open all pages about Fitness Studio exercise videos
Strength and resistance
Pilates and yoga
- Pilates Level 1 (Level: Beginner)
- Pyjama pilates (Level: Intermediate)
- Yoga with LJ (Level: Beginner)
- Bedtime meditation
- Pre- and postnatal yoga (Level: Beginner)
- Chair-based pilates (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with back pain (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with knee problems (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with arthritis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with scoliosis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with osteoporosis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with MS and fibromyalgia (Level: Beginner)
Tone your waist with this workout focused on your oblique muscles.
This 10-minute class is short enough to fit into a busy schedule, but what it lacks in length it makes up for in intensity.
The workout is suited to people who already have a basic level of fitness. An exercise mat would be useful, and you may want to have some water handy.
These fitness videos have been created by InstructorLive and range from 10 to 45 minutes. Please note that these videos are recorded sessions of previously live webcasts.
Page last reviewed: 06/08/2019
Next review due: 06/08/2022