Fitness Studio exercise videos
Chair-based pilates video workout
Open all pages about Fitness Studio exercise videos
Strength and resistance
Pilates and yoga
- Pilates Level 1 (Level: Beginner)
- Pyjama pilates (Level: Intermediate)
- Yoga with LJ (Level: Beginner)
- Bedtime meditation
- Pre- and postnatal yoga (Level: Beginner)
- Chair-based pilates (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with back pain (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with knee problems (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with arthritis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with scoliosis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with osteoporosis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with MS and fibromyalgia (Level: Beginner)
This pilates-inspired workout is suitable for people who have difficulty getting down on the floor and prefer the support of a chair.
Use a chair with a flat, firm backrest and a flat, firm seat. The class is about 30 minutes long.
Regular pilates practice can help improve posture, muscle tone, balance and joint mobility, as well as relieve stress and tension.
These fitness videos have been created by InstructorLive and range from 10 to 45 minutes. Please note that these videos are recorded sessions of previously live webcasts.
If you're recovering from an injury or have a health condition, speak to a GP before following these classes.
Page last reviewed: 06/08/2019
Next review due: 06/08/2022