Fitness Studio exercise videos
Back pain pilates video workout
Open all pages about Fitness Studio exercise videos
Strength and resistance
Pilates and yoga
- Pilates Level 1 (Level: Beginner)
- Pyjama pilates (Level: Intermediate)
- Yoga with LJ (Level: Beginner)
- Bedtime meditation
- Pre- and postnatal yoga (Level: Beginner)
- Chair-based pilates (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with back pain (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with knee problems (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with arthritis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with scoliosis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with osteoporosis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with MS and fibromyalgia (Level: Beginner)
About this video
A pilates-inspired workout that's suitable for people with chronic back pain.
More research is needed, but there is some evidence to suggest that pilates can be helpful for people who have lower back pain.
This 29-minute class focuses on improving the strength and flexibility of muscles that support the back.
Regular pilates practice can help with posture, muscle tone, balance and joint mobility. It can also relieve stress and tension.
These fitness videos have been created by InstructorLive and range from 10 to 45 minutes. Please note that these videos are recorded sessions of previously live webcasts.
If you have back pain, you're recovering from an injury, or have a health condition, speak to a GP before following these classes.
Help us improve our website
When you've finished what you're doing, can you answer some questions about your visit today?
Page last reviewed: 06/08/2019
Next review due: 06/08/2022