Fitness Studio exercise videos
La Bomba dance exercise video
Open all pages about Fitness Studio exercise videos
Strength and resistance
Pilates and yoga
- Pilates Level 1 (Level: Beginner)
- Pyjama pilates (Level: Intermediate)
- Yoga with LJ (Level: Beginner)
- Bedtime meditation
- Pre- and postnatal yoga (Level: Beginner)
- Chair-based pilates (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with back pain (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with knee problems (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with arthritis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with scoliosis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with osteoporosis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with MS and fibromyalgia (Level: Beginner)
Raise the roof (and your energy levels) with this La Bomba dance workout.
It features a combination of dance moves set to Latin American dance music, hip hop, Afrobeats and R&B. Hopefully you'll be having so much fun you won't even notice how hard you're working.
This 45-minute class is suitable for all fitness levels. You'll need trainers and some water, and you may want to have a towel handy.
These fitness videos have been created by InstructorLive and range from 10 to 45 minutes. Please note that these videos are recorded sessions of previously live webcasts.
Page last reviewed: 06/08/2019
Next review due: 06/08/2022