Skip to main contentSkip to main content

Stomach ulcer


Your GP may suspect you have an ulcer based on your symptoms. They'll want to know if you're taking non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) and may test you for an Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) infection.

Open all pages about Stomach ulcer

Page last reviewed: 17/09/2018
Next review due: 17/09/2021