Skip to main contentSkip to main content
- Gallbladder cancer is a cancer that's found anywhere in the gallbladder.
- The gallbladder is a small organ in the top part of your tummy that helps you digest your food.
- Early gallbladder cancer may not have any symptoms, or they can be hard to spot.
- It's often found when someone is having treatment for another condition, such as gallstones.
- It's important to get any symptoms of gallbladder cancer checked as soon as possible.
- Being found late often makes gallbladder cancer harder to treat.
- Treatment and how serious gallbladder cancer is depends on where it is in the gallbladder, how big it is, if it has spread and your general health.