- Pancreatic cancer is a cancer that's found anywhere in the pancreas.
- The pancreas is an organ in the top part of your tummy.
- It helps you digest your food and makes hormones, such as insulin.
- Early pancreatic cancer may not have any symptoms, or they can be hard to spot.
- It's important to get any symptoms of pancreatic cancer checked as soon as possible.
- Being found late makes pancreatic cancer harder to treat.
- How serious pancreatic cancer is and what treatment you might have depends on where it is in the pancreas, how big it is, if it has spread, and your general health.
Get advice about coronavirus and cancer: