Fitness Studio exercise videos
Arthritis pilates video workout
Open all pages about Fitness Studio exercise videos
Strength and resistance
Pilates and yoga
- Pilates Level 1 (Level: Beginner)
- Pyjama pilates (Level: Intermediate)
- Yoga with LJ (Level: Beginner)
- Pre- and postnatal yoga (Level: Beginner)
- Chair-based pilates (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with back pain (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with knee problems (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with arthritis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with scoliosis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with osteoporosis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with MS and fibromyalgia (Level: Beginner)
Other fitness plans
A pilates-inspired exercise video suitable for people with arthritis.
This 32-minute class takes you through a series of gentle exercises to get your joints moving safely. You will need a cushion or a pillow for this class, and a mat would be useful.
Regular pilates practice can help improve posture, muscle tone, balance and joint mobility, as well as relieve stress and tension.
These fitness videos have been created by InstructorLive and range from 10 to 45 minutes. Please note that these videos are recorded sessions of previously live webcasts.
If you have arthritis, another health condition, or you're recovering from an injury, speak to a GP before following these classes.
Page last reviewed: 06/08/2019
Next review due: 06/08/2022