Fitness Studio exercise videos
Open all pages about Fitness Studio exercise videos
Strength and resistance
Pilates and yoga
- Pilates Level 1 (Level: Beginner)
- Pyjama pilates (Level: Intermediate)
- Yoga with LJ (Level: Beginner)
- Bedtime meditation
- Pre- and postnatal yoga (Level: Beginner)
- Chair-based pilates (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with back pain (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with knee problems (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with arthritis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with scoliosis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with osteoporosis (Level: Beginner)
- Pilates with MS and fibromyalgia (Level: Beginner)
Use the tabs at the top of the page to choose a workout from the NHS Fitness Studio's range of online exercise videos.
Take your pick from 24 instructor-led videos across our aerobics exercise, strength and resistance, and pilates and yoga categories.
These workouts have been created by fitness experts InstructorLive and range from 10 to 45 minutes.
There are exercises to tone your abs, raise your heart rate, and tone your upper arms. You will also find workouts suitable for new mums, such as postnatal yoga, or health problems, such as pilates for back pain.
Keeping active and healthy
All of these routines count towards the recommended guidelines for weekly physical activity.
Regular exercise has been proven to help reduce the risk of chronic illnesses such as heart disease, type 2 diabetes and stroke.
Research shows that physical activity can also boost self-esteem, energy, mood and sleep quality.
Page last reviewed: 06/08/2019
Next review due: 06/08/2022